One of the easiest ways to add more horse power to your LS Engine is installing long tube headers and a free flowing exhaust. This allows the engine to breathe and run more efficient. Long tube headers are typically made from stainless steel and stock manifolds from cast iron. Because of the different characteristics of the metal, heat transformation with headers can be an issue with stock plug wires. It is important to protect the wires from the extra heat transmitted from long tube headers.
Granatelli Motorsports makes a 0 Ohm replacement wire for the LS engine. One great benefit is the spark plug boot will accept the factory metal heat shield. This ensures heat protection where the wire is closest to the header. The wire is also covered in a fiberglass woven heat shield available in several colors. If you are looking for a new performance wire for your LS engine check out Granatelli Motorsports.
- Fits 2005-2010 GM LS2/LS7/LS3 Cars
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- 0 Ohm resistance
- Patented design
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors, unique EMI/RMI protection ring
- The only true solid stainless steel core wire that works with today’s computer dependant engine and all race cars
- No RFI / EMI issues – works with any fuel injection / No stereo noise
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Improves mileage and throttle response
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid with fire sleeves resists temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware